Saturday, October 1, 2011

Me defending Ron Paul on Huff Post in the comments. Pulled Mom is switching parties card! (totally true!)

ben berry wrote:
"Which ever bought out shill for the Koch brothers can talk smooth enough to sell ice cubes to Eskimos and manure to a manure factory will win the GOP and go down in flames when they meet Obama!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!"

georgechevrolet wrote (in response to ben berry):
“There are only two that could hold their own in a debate against Obama, Cain and Romney...a­nd ...maybe Paul....bu­t after Pauls gaffe about being fine with Iran getting nukes I don't see that happening.”


I wrote:
"I think Ron Paul did pretty well with the Iran question. Israel has 100 nukes, so what if Iran got 1, that's 99 less then Israel... I'm pretty sure our little brother is all grows up now and can handle himself regionally.
As far as Obomber vs. any GOP candidate? Only Gary Johnson and Ron Paul could beat him for the simple fact that they are true peace candidates and will actually bring the troops home immediately, unlike Obomber who has lost a lot of his progressive base with his warmongering. My mom who is a democrat and voted for Obomber is actually switching parties just to vote for Ron Paul because she is upset with all the new wars Obomber has started. I'm proud of her."

As a side note ben berry is my first and only fan. He fan'd me because I slammed cain and newt. I don't think he realized I am a Ron Paul supporter, because he said in another post that the next president should be "sain" after someone hyped Ron Paul. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment