Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ron Paul Info Booth

The results of recent polls have made two things abundantly clear. First, Ron Paul is absolutely a viable candidate. Second, the media will try to undermine his candidacy as much as possible. With these facts in mind, I believe the biggest challenge Dr. Paul will face in gaining the nomination will be fighting obscurity and misinformation. As powerful as the internet is, many in my community still get their political news from traditional media, which we know is ignoring and misrepresenting our candidate. To combat this malevolence, I believe the onus is on us to inform our communities about why we believe in Dr. Paul. To this end, I started the Ron Paul Info Booth in my neighborhood.


View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment