Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Huff Post - I Voted for Obama, Now I'm Voting for Ron Paul

Great article! I imagine we will find more and more of these types of articles being written.

by Anthony Anderson
I truly believe that I speak for so many young progressives that would be proponents for peace, clean food and water, and a government that actually helps and cares for its citizens.

After 8 years of GWB and the lies about WMDs, 9-11, Monsanto, Iraq...etc...anyone coming from the other party looked like a better choice. I was somehow still under the illusion that the Democratic Party would work for the people and not corporate/banking/defense industry interests.

I cried when Obama won. I really thought it was a new dawn for the US and the world as a whole. I was so ashamed of the Bush administration... all the violence and greed just made me ashamed to be from the US. Somehow though I still thought that there was a difference between the two parties.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/anthony-anderson/i-voted-for-o...


View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment