Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Is there a conspiracy against Ron Paul?

For the record I did not pick the above headline. The editor of the Culpeper Star-Exponent did. Regardless the attached column is my most widely shared in ever in social media and I have decided to post it here with a link to the original column.

I am not one for conspiracy theories. One of the important things I learned in my brief time in Washington D.C. is that it is very hard to keep a secret in politics. But in the wake of Ron Paul’s near victory (he lost by less than 1%) in the Iowa Straw Poll I had to fight the thought that there was a concerted effort among many to keep Ron Paul as far off the radar screen of Americans as possible.

It was truly bizarre. As a long time fan of Dr. Paul’s I long ago got used to the shabby treatment given to Paul by most of the media. But after the poll, media shabbiness was taken to a whole new level.

http://www.againstcronycapitalism.org/k2-categories/crony-ca...


View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment